Deep Learning Lab Hours
The Deep Learning Lab will start as follows:
- Pre-conference service opportunity: Monday: April 15: 12:30-4:00pm (optional)
- Tuesday, April 16: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. Session starts promptly at 8:30 am.
The Networking Reception will be from 4:30-6:00pm with light hors d’oeuvres.
- Wednesday, April 17: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Session starts promptly at 8:30 am.
Coffee and tea will be served starting at 8:00 each day. Lunch will be provided.
Getting to the venue
The USA Deep Learning Lab will be hosted at the Microsoft Building 83.
Address: 4480 154th Pl NE, Redmond, WA 98052
Parking will be limited so we are encouraging people to carpool if possible. See Parking instructions for more information.
Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA): 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158
We are grateful to Microsoft for providing us with our venue for this DLL. Please note that the venue is on a closed and secure campus so please follow instructions carefully regarding arriving at the venue.
- Time: Registration will open on Tuesday, April 16th at 8:00am PST. Building 83 does not open until 8:00 am. Coffee and tea will be served from 8:00am.
- Venue: Microsoft Building 83 – 4480 154th Pl NE, Redmond, WA 98052
- Please note: All attendees must bring Photo ID to access DLL venue.
Dress for the event will be business attire.
We will be utilizing digital to access many resources and tools during the DLL. Please bring a laptop, tablet, phone or other device each day.
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
All Deep Learning Lab Attendees are invited to join us in a Networking Reception on Tuesday, April 16 immediately following the day’s activities at 4:30-6:00pm. This is a great opportunity to connect with other NPDL partners.
Food and Drink
Lunch and some light refreshments will be provided to all registered attendees of the DLL each day. If you have any dietary concerns, please contact Catie Schuster (Catie@thelearnerfirst.com). Breakfast will not be provided, so guests are encouraged to eat prior to the morning session or bring something with them.
Redmond, Washington Weather
Be prepared for rain and hope for sun!
Weather in Seattle / Redmond this time of the year is always a surprise. The average daily temperature expected in April is 59ºF, dropping to an average temperature of 43ºF. April can be very wet in the area so we recommend packing a rain coat.
No Longer able to attend?
If for some reason you are unable to attend, our refund policy is as follows:
- After April 1, 2019 – No refund will be issued but registration can be transferred to another individual who can take your spot. If you need to cancel or transfer your registration, please contact Catie Schuster (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- NDPL and the Learner First is not responsible for reimbursement of any hotel or travel related costs. Please contact your hotel or airline directly to cancel any bookings.